Cabinet en Assurance de Dommages - Damage Insurance Brokerage Firm
job 1; Region Montréal and surrounding
Diploma AEC en assurance de dommages
Certification Professional Title required : Assurance de dommages des entreprises - Agent ou courtier (AMF)
Years of Experience 2 to 5 years
Statuts Permanent Full Time
English : Intermediate
Salary: To be discussed. Commissions against draw. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in growth.
We are currently looking for a talented producer, prepared to generate new business for our thriving organization. Candidates of interest are motivated to promote solutions that protect our clients from non-payment by their customers.
Our insurance professionals create networking opportunities and attract contacts in order to build and retain a targeted clientele. Retained applicants will be comfortable making cold calls, meeting prospects and closing the sale. You will be required to create a business plan and put it in motion.
We are seeking loyal individuals looking for growth opportunities within our company, with a desire to build something and who demonstrate team spirit. Great opportunity for the self-starter as the chosen individual will work from their home office.
• Positive Attitude. Self-starter, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
• Licensed by l’autorité des marchés financiers / or RIBO in Ontario.
• Congenial, Ease of interaction with the public and ability to develop consultative relationship with clients.
• Conscientious, passionate and dynamic the ideal candidate will follow the company's criteria for high level of customer service and maintain the company's good reputation and image.
• Punctual. Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to understand complex notions and recommend customized solutions to business owners, VP Finance and Accountants.
• Finance or Banking experience preferable.
• Driver’s license with access to a car for work related travel.
• Home office for telecommuting.
About us: Established in 2006, CreditAssur is a specialty Insurance Brokerage Firm dealing exclusively in Trade Credit Insurance. Trade Credit, also known as Accounts Receivables Insurance, protects companies against bad debt losses on sales of undisputed non-payment and insolvency of their clients. Annual Premiums start at $10,000 / yr for SMEs, but can range well into 6 figures or more. CreditAssur holds a seat on the board of directors of the "Receivables Insurance Association of Canada" and as such, has access to the entire Canadian Market. We have a high client retention ratio because of our best practices customer service approach.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, references and salary expectations to: Info@creditassur.ca